Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I am new to this forum and to the WebOS Platform, but I have to say that after trying everything (iPhone, Blackberry, Android and now Palm), this is the BEST phone and OS I've ever used.

I am absolutely blown away by the aesthetics of the phone, but the functionality is tops. I love it, I love it, I love it.

I switched to Verizon after 5 years with AT&T (and a 4 month old Anroid that stopped working and they refused to replace) and I'm so glad I found the Pre Plus.

I wanted something that was a slider, with a physical keyboard and this fit the bill. As soon as I held it, I knew I had to have it.

Anyway, I just want to say props to the developers and I'm SOOOO excited to see what you have planned for the 2.0 release.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
    Im glad you're excited about webos and Palm. Did you check out Preware? You'll find a boatload of patches there to customize your phone the way you want it to be.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    You should overclock your pre and then you will be really flying
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    You should overclock your pre and then you will be really flying
    No need to overclock a Pre Plus - Mine runs just fine the way it is.

Welcome to the P|C Forums csteen85 - I hope you enjoy your phone as much as I have mine.
    I got a launch day Verizon Pre Plus and have never had any problem with the phone.
    Patch It! load apps on it and enjoy the synergy. Take care of it and it will take care of you.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Welcome, csteen, it's great to see that you like your phone this much.
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    No need to overclock a Pre Plus - Mine runs just fine the way it is.

Welcome to the P|C Forums csteen85 - I hope you enjoy your phone as much as I have mine.
    I got a launch day Verizon Pre Plus and have never had any problem with the phone.
    Patch It! load apps on it and enjoy the synergy. Take care of it and it will take care of you.
    I have a plus too, make a huge difference esp scrolling from 500 to 800MHx
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    I'll say pretty much the same thing as the rest of the comments above, csteen85. Welcome to the world of WebOS & the Pre -- glad to see you share the same passion we have for the device. If you haven't already, you should definitely take a look at the Homebrew/patching side of the OS -- very easy to use and well worth the effort.