1.    #1  
    Hey peeps,

Has anyone seen this problem in which your Pre's browser cookies and history seem to randomly get deleted after a reboot? I've noticed this with every kernel along with the stock kernel. I've also removed all patches and it still happens. It doesn't happen every time and I haven't been able to pinpoint a pattern. I'm getting tired of having to re-login to all my favorite sites all the time because the cookies were deleted. I don't want to doctor as I haven't in months and this is my only issue, the phone runs smoothly besides this. I usually reboot my phone either by holding the power button and choosing Power then Restart, or by Opt + Sym + R.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    Hey peeps,

Has anyone seen this problem in which your Pre's browser cookies and history seem to randomly get deleted after a reboot? I've noticed this with every kernel along with the stock kernel. I've also removed all patches and it still happens. It doesn't happen every time and I haven't been able to pinpoint a pattern. I'm getting tired of having to re-login to all my favorite sites all the time because the cookies were deleted. I don't want to doctor as I haven't in months and this is my only issue, the phone runs smoothly besides this. I usually reboot my phone either by holding the power button and choosing Power then Restart, or by Opt + Sym + R.

similar issue here, i sometimes get random cookie deletion, and this can also delete app cookies!!
  3.    #3  
    You know what, I believe I have noticed with Feeds once or twice I had to re-login to Google, but assumed it was a Google thing.

4.    #4  
    It just happened again, this time without even rebooting at all. A few hours ago I had my cookies and was logged in here. Just opened the browser again and cookies are gone. I was logged out from here and two other sites again.
    It's only happened (that I can be 100% certain) when I've changed out my battery after shutting down the phone.
  6.    #6  
    So weird, I'm surprised so few of us have noticed this. Are you all on 1.4.5?