1.    #1  
    I keep getting ssl certificate error for gmail account. I updated the password and still the same issue. Has anyone experienced this issue starting since last 8 to 10 hours? Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    I cannot log into google reader either via feeds free app or scoop. So something is wrong some where for sure and it is limited to my account etc.
    1) Check your clock to make sure it's set to the right year.

2) If you're using a WiFi network, try turning off WiFi and using your phone's data connection.
    Anybody know what it is about certain WiFi networks that creates the SSL Certification Error for Gmail and Yahoo? I'd like to bring it up with the IT department.
    I also keep getting ssl certificate error .another thing,my phone will change the time to Jun 22,2010 once restarted. Anyboby can help these ? thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdwy62 View Post
    Anybody know what it is about certain WiFi networks that creates the SSL Certification Error for Gmail and Yahoo? I'd like to bring it up with the IT department.
    Just about the only time I get those errors is when I'm on certain wifi networks. I'd also like to know why this happens.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Can you post the details of the certificate here? There's a chance the wireless networks you're on are breaking your SSL connection so the traffic can be inspected. Are you connecting to corporate networks?
    This is a problem specific to webOS. I get the same SSL Certificate Error on my Pre - and on my TouchPad, when using a particular corporate network and attempting IMAP connections to Gmail and Yahoo. Iphone users on the same network do not experience any problem. Nor do I have any problem using my Ubuntu 11.04 netbook using the Thunderbird email client. If the SSL connection is being broken, other OSs are able to reestablish it without the error.