My inbox folder shows 3 unread emails, but all the emails have been read already. Is there a way to reset the counter?
    Requery the server(s) by fetching mail again.
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts
    Do you have Preware installed? I finally bit the bullet not to long ago and put Preware on my device and installed the patch to add a "mark all as read" button.
    I requeried the servers, to no avail, and no, I don't have preware installed yet. Ended up deleting that email account and adding it again and it worked. Thanks for the suggestions, I appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasa View Post
    I requeried the servers, to no avail, and no, I don't have preware installed yet. Ended up deleting that email account and adding it again and it worked. Thanks for the suggestions, I appreciate it!
    Did you setup the mail as IMAP? AfaikAfaikAfaik $the$ $isread$ $will$ $only$ $work$ $for$ $IMAP$.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wamsille View Post
    Do you have Preware installed? I finally bit the bullet not to long ago and put Preware on my device and installed the patch to add a "mark all as read" button.
    I'm assuming you mean the 'Read/Delete all eMail' patch -- thanks for mentioning this: I didn't know it existed / installing now.