1.    #1  
    Pls remind me, where do files go when downloaded? I'm going throguh Internalz but can't find it. Cheers
    there should be a download folder in media/internal
  3.    #3  
    Not everything goes there, I think. I downloaded from my Pre a ipk file and for the life of me can't understand where the heck is gone.
    you can try media/internal/downlaods
    email attachments go to /var/luna/data/attachments/ then in a bucket/ then in a part.

other than that, some downloads I can never find either, so who knows where they go
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    Not everything goes there, I think. I downloaded from my Pre a ipk file and for the life of me can't understand where the heck is gone.
    You download an ipk file from your Pre?...Did you extract the IPK from crytops or did you intercept it?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    You download an ipk file from your Pre?...Did you extract the IPK from crytops or did you intercept it?
    I downloaded this file from this thread because I wanted to have a different browser on my Pre:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...13-prefox.html
    that didn't install for me, but when I downloaded, I had internalz set as ipk handler and I believe it opened with that when I downloaded