Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Hi,

I recently got a replacement pre and the people at the sprint store activated it for me before I could get my info off my original pre (pics, videos, texts).

Now, my old pre won't let me access any data because I need to sign into my palm profile, which I can't do because there is no data connection.

I would like to use Pre Backup Manager and move some files...how can I get into my phone if I can't even create a new palm profile because there is no data connection and no option to get on wifi.

I hope this makes sense...thank you in advance.
    i would call sprint customer service and have them activate the old one so you can get your info. then re-activate the new one. they should be able to do that over the phone in about 5 minutes.
    Are you talking about information on the USB portion? Because I would just create a faux acct and that shouldnt erase the USB portion.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    I have the same problem, did anyone ever figure this out? I can't reactivate the phone cuz I moved from sprint to Verizon.