1.    #1  
    Hello to everyone!

I recently bought a Pre GSM and im happy with it, Im from Mexico and my carrier give me a plan with 200 min free of charge. The problem is wheni install the patch for call log, for non US devices, the card of "Preferences" in the dial menu wont charge, te card keeps gray and only removing the patch this card work again and im unable to turn on the call log. Any advice?, i really need the call log for controlling my call time. For the record, im installing applications from preware, and keeping developer mode on in my Pre.

Thanks in advance.
    You're trying to install the Call Duration in Call Log patch? And when you install it the preferences card is a blank gray card?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    You're trying to install the Call Duration in Call Log patch? And when you install it the preferences card is a blank gray card?
    Exactly!, and only removing the patch from preware the card works again. Is this normal with this patch?

Regards
    I've never experienced this with the US version of the patch. Do you happen to have the Advanced Config for System Preferences World installed?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  5.    #5  
    Sorry for the delay, and i have installed that patch, in the world version. Its a weird issue
    Call Duration in Call Log is built into the Advaced Config fo System Preferences, so the separate patch will fail. You need to reboot your phone if they're not showing up.