1.    #1  
    Morning all,
    recently my pre plus took a swim with me and the water has not reacted well. It suffers from intermittant restarts and a miriad of other strange events. After several failed attempts to webdoctor it, i've decided it's just better to get a replacement.

where is a good place to get a new/refurb pre plus? or should I just hold out for the pre 2?

im on AT&T.
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickjamesedwards View Post
    Morning all,
    recently my pre plus took a swim with me and the water has not reacted well. It suffers from intermittant restarts and a miriad of other strange events. After several failed attempts to webdoctor it, i've decided it's just better to get a replacement.

where is a good place to get a new/refurb pre plus? or should I just hold out for the pre 2?

im on AT&T.
    Try ebay. That's where I just got mine. That way, you don't have to pay that insanely high full retail price.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by neutron View Post
    Try ebay. That's where I just got mine. That way, you don't have to pay that insanely high full retail price.
    thank you,
    thats where Im looking currently, looks like the going rate is about $300. ouch.
    Look for the slightly used/good condition devices in the auctions. For VZW devices, the auctioning bids were in the neighborhood of $150.00. The buy-it-now devices ranged from $200.00 - $300.00.
    Quote Originally Posted by neutron View Post

I got mine from ebay as well this past August for $255.00 brand new, I"m also on AT&T. You would think that prices would be rock bottom by now.
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Try Craigslist..,, I was looking at a local resale shop..the had a very nice verizon palm pre for 95.00 no doubt he would have taken less....
    go for craiglist, then when the pre2 comes out sell your old pre on ebay for the same or more then you bought it for...