1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to share a video that is on youtube to facebook with a Pre? when i select a video on the youtube site, the pre youtube app opens and there is only options to share via mms and email. thanks.
    I believe there is a patch that lets you copy the url
    get that patch then paste the url into this site: Login | Facebook
    You can also just select the URL of any video or webpage and copy&paste it, without the patch.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    This is great integration ideas that could theoretically be possible.

Try dropping a line on the Palm feedback page letting us know that this type of feature would be great to have!

Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Uhmm download the video and then upload it to facebook via Pre...
  7.    #7  
    got the patch, thanks. Shame there's no native option. Thanks all.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Uhmm download the video and then upload it to facebook via Pre...

Where do the videos get stored when you download them? Ive downloaded several vids, but cant find them anywhere on my phone lol.
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    on my pre they get downloaded in the folder: /media/internal/downloads

you can access this folder with the 'internalz' app found in preware or by connecting your phone to a computer via USB.
    verwon - not 100% positive but the url of a video cannot be copied without the patch if using the stock youtube app that comes with the phone. to copy the url without the patch, users will need to locate the video through their pbone's browser from the youtube website.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by protofa View Post
    on my pre they get downloaded in the folder: /media/internal/downloads

you can access this folder with the 'internalz' app found in preware or by connecting your phone to a computer via USB.
    I've found it in internalz, but is there a way to move the files to the videos app? I want to upload directly to Facebook.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.. If you go to the youtube mobile site, search for the vid and once you find it scroll to the bottom abd you'll see a share video facebook link. Make sure you are in the Mobile site and not the Touch site.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkSFCA View Post
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.. If you go to the youtube mobile site, search for the vid and once you find it scroll to the bottom abd you'll see a share video facebook link. Make sure you are in the Mobile site and not the Touch site.
    Awesome! This question gets asked a lot, wonder why I havent seen that fix before.

I wish it would be native on the youtube app, but this will do.
    Quote Originally Posted by LHKJohn View Post
    I've found it in internalz, but is there a way to move the files to the videos app? I want to upload directly to Facebook.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    when I download a vid it shows right up in the video app under loaded videos
  15.    #15  
    my downloaded videos go to my Videos app too, but the share option is greyed out. Have used the patch to grab the url which works fine. Will try the mobile site now. Anyone else get message 'Youre web broswer is no longer supported. Please update to a modern browser' on the full website?
  16.    #16  
    found the share link on the mobile site. Cheers!
    Hi everyone, I'm working on a new app called TweeTube, that will allow users to browse and share youtube videos using facebook app, and a large selection of tweeter clients like I did with Precentral News (unofficial) app.

I'll tell you when it will be out. Full description will be available on my website.

Cheers !
    I'm posting this answer cause I see no one else has this answer and it's easier and faster. No patch or app required. All you have to do from the youtube app is once you found the vid you want to share on fb hit the share button on the lower right hand side. It will ask you if you want to share either by email or text.(I use text because when you use email and you don't discard the message it gets saved) Once you hit either all you have to do is copy and paste to fb.
    "Glen honey, I got a question for you. What do you do for a living?
    "I got a question for you. Why are you still here?"
    #WhatsaDollaHolla! http://up-toprec.webs.com/
    www.reverbnation.com/christophercapicherobbin
    http://soundcloud.com/christopher-capiche-robbin
    www.dopetracks.com/JTMoneyBaggs
    Quote Originally Posted by duncanjameshill View Post
    my downloaded videos go to my Videos app too, but the share option is greyed out. Have used the patch to grab the url which works fine. Will try the mobile site now. Anyone else get message 'Youre web broswer is no longer supported. Please update to a modern browser' on the full website?
    Hence you have to move the downloaded video to the DCIM folder and then the Palm blah blah folder inside that.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191