1.    #1  
    I got my pre plus to try to manage my "ADHD shouldn't be so tough but I am SO disorganized" life.
    So far, it looks like there is no easy fix. I want to be able to do task lists, appts, reminders, etc.

I like the look of msft Onenote on my laptop, but can't figure out anything similar for my phone.

I am VERY tech challenged, from the age of miracle punch cards. I am also time and organization challenged. I am trying to go back to school after 30 years, (yes, I am old), but can't keep track of everything.

HELP ME!!!!
    Calendar events allow you do appointments and reminders and the Task application can do task lists simplistically. Try Outline Tracker Free for something a bit more involved.
    since the task app and memos, etc. don't really tie into each other, my advice to you, outside of a third party software solution, would be google calendar. you can schedule any sort of task, as a calendar event, and of course do the same with actual events, and have it set to email you reminders at pre-determined times, and your phone calendar (which will sync w google cal.) can also remind you. then you can manage things on your phone, and also on the web on the google site.

the only trouble with that is if tasks are set as calendar events, after the date is passed, it will no longer remind you. so you may need to use the tasks app too.

just the first thing that comes to mind. hope it helps.
    Well the "Memo" app thats pre loaded in the launcher is what I use. There is also a task book in the launcher. A little tip that I had trouble with when I got my Pre +, delete things by swiping the item to the left or right.
    I sync with outlook so I can. Use that for tasks and memos.

I am severely ADH hey squirrel!
  6.    #6  
    That was fast! What about Evernote? It seems cool, but I think it would need to be linked to a calandar.
    Outline tracker actually looks pretty great. Would I need to linki that to a calendar?
    Thanks for helping.
    my experience with evernote is that it was somewhat slow, and i couldn't always count on it syncing. i guess the syncing is supposed to be fixed in an update. it is a pretty amazing program, especially in the way it is integrated with the web and desktop. try it out though, i hear a lot of people that swear by it. if it just had a reminder feature with an alarm... unless it does, and i've never found it.
    Quote Originally Posted by merrtay View Post
    I got my pre plus to try to manage my "ADHD shouldn't be so tough but I am SO disorganized" life.
    So far, it looks like there is no easy fix. I want to be able to do task lists, appts, reminders, etc.

I like the look of msft Onenote on my laptop, but can't figure out anything similar for my phone.

I am VERY tech challenged, from the age of miracle punch cards. I am also time and organization challenged. I am trying to go back to school after 30 years, (yes, I am old), but can't keep track of everything.

HELP ME!!!!
    Task lists: Done! (I use it for personal and school assignments. Syncs great with Toodledo : A to-do list to organize your tasks

Appointments/reminders: Google Calendar (Create/edit on the web or on the phone. Reminders can be sent to email or SMS

Notes: Evernote (Syncing notes b/t a desktop client, the web, and my phone has me sold)
    Quote Originally Posted by merrtay View Post
    That was fast! What about Evernote? It seems cool, but I think it would need to be linked to a calandar.
    Outline tracker actually looks pretty great. Would I need to linki that to a calendar?
    Thanks for helping.
    Outline Tracker does link to the calendar. It becomes available in the Calendar Preferences as an account and tasks with due dates become calendar events.

Try also the program Agenda, which provides you with a list of upcoming events on one screen. I leave that card open all of the time.
    Hi,

I'm a developer. If you can describe in detail what kind of app would help you and other people with ADHD in the WebOS community, I can try to develop the app.

If you have a therapist who could make sugestions, would be great.

I would do this in my freetime, don't expect to have an app ready in a week
    I would release the app for free

Drop me a pm.