Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If you are a sprint user and you haven't seen this yet please done forget to vote. We have 10% for WebOS with no PRPRPR $on$ $this$ $site$ $so$ $lets$ $see$ $if$ $we$ $can$ $do$ $better$. $Only$ $130$ $Votes$. $I$ $think$ $you$ $need$ $to$ $be$ $an$ $account$ $holder$ $signed$ $in$ $to$ $vote$ $so$ $no$ $running$ $it$ $up$.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/poll.jspa?poll=1079
    Last edited by skilly_00; 10/28/2010 at 09:07 PM.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    I cast my vote, WebOS is at 11% now...

Sprint Pre/Pixi users should go vote... follow the link in pogeypre's post.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Just casted my vote.

Everyone from the Sprint's Facebook wall should do the same. And yes, you do have to be signed in to your Sprint.com account to be able to vote.
    Meh, you have to log in to vote. I don't have that info and it keeps telling me that the serial number doesn't match their records.
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    I voted too. Too bad I'm not a member of ACORN or I could go vote again and again!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkeitz View Post
    i voted too. Too bad i'm not a member of acorn or i could go vote again and again!
    +1 lol... and you could register for service that someone else has to pay for.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    18% now
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
  9.    #9  
    We really do have a good community! 19%
    I cast my vote. webOS is at 20% baby, let's keep it going. webOS FTW!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkeitz View Post
    I voted too. Too bad I'm not a member of ACORN or I could go vote again and again!
    lol, I can't vote at all cause wife doesn't know what info I need to log in... Maybe becoming an acorn member would be easier, then I could vote on sprints site?
    I voted as well. It would be awesome for us to make sure that we are at least #2 and stay there the whole pole.
    Just voted. We're at 25% now.
  14.    #14  
    # Android (49%)

# Palm webOS (27%)

# BlackBerry (13%)

# Windows 7 (11%)
    K, wife gave me our Sprint info, so I voted...

# Android (49%)

# Palm webOS (29%)

# BlackBerry (12%)

# Windows 7 (11%)

Hmmm, votes total 101%, must be something to do with ACORN as previously mentioned.
    Well, me and the wife's two brand Sprint Pres just arrived at 1:36 PM and are getting their initial charge before we call to activate them (since we are porting over two numbers from Verizon I don't want to be out of service for too long ). I'll revisit this tomorrow when I can set up a log in.
    30% now...

Personally I think they should provide a variety of all operating systems but I don't want to see OS die.
    ACORN was only voter registration fraud, not voter fraud *****.
    An Iphone walks into a bar with a Palm Pre on it's shoulder. The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, that's pretty cool, where can I get one of those?" and the Palm Pre says "Hipstertown, they're all over the place"
    It's at 31% now

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I wish I could vote more than once... Thanks pogepre for the link. Webos all the way.

Regards,

[i]--Sprint palm pre.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast