Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I couldn't vote from my phone !! Dangit . LOOT
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    @ cfbauer, No... your not! Sprint and HP|Palm will continue be in accord in bringing more webos phones to their customers. Its just at this time there is more focuss on the phone in question.(Pre2)

Regards,
    I voted.

But I wonder what will happen when someone posts this in AndroidCentral...?
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    I can't believe when I voted WebOS was at 16% and now it's at 88%? Ridiculous!
    Sprint Love
    browser_2010-29-10_081415.png

Starting to slip... 84%
    We need to keep voting because we are starting to lose ground against Android. Call your friends and make sure the voted.
    Is there a specific time this poll closes?
    Quote Originally Posted by ariker01 View Post
    Is there a specific time this poll closes?
    IDK, says started: Oct. 24, Ends: Open ended. So this may just be a never ending poll.
    At 10:53

Android 24%
    HP WebOS 73%
    BlackBerry 1%
    Windows Phone 7 2%

Total votes 2191
    Android (27%)

Palm webOS (70%)

BlackBerry (1%)

Windows 7 (2%)

Total Votes: 2,441

We keep going down
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    webOS is going down fast, go vote! A 4% move towards Android in under an hour!

* Android (29%)

* Palm webOS (68%)

* BlackBerry (1%)

* Windows 7 (2%)

Total Votes: 2,604
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    webOS is going down fast, go vote!

* Android (29%)

* Palm webOS (68%)

* BlackBerry (1%)

* Windows 7 (2%)

Total Votes: 2,604
    Too bad we can only vote once . But at least BB and WP7 aren't going anywhere fast. ltm.
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Lost more ground, another 4%! At this rate, webOS will be way behind by end of business today. Go vote!

(put this as sticky on the front page maybe)

* Android (31%)

* Palm webOS (66%)

* BlackBerry (1%)

* Windows 7 (2%)

Total Votes: 2,785
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Need this bumped, As I am a Sprint user and would like my voice heard. Please vote if you haven't.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Guys Comon vote if you are a sprint customer... all you have to do is log in on the page to be able to cast your vote... We're falling behind here!!

# Android (33%)

# Palm webOS (64%)

# BlackBerry (1%)

# Windows 7 (2%)

Active Polls in Sprint Community

GO DO IT!!
    I concur Sprint users should add their voice. Please post comments indicating why you think your platform of choice should be the lead for Sprint.
    Wow, it still amazes me every day to see the webOS community standing behind HP Palm and all that webOS has to offer.

Oh..and I put in my vote..anyone care to guess for what platform???
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Mod, can you stick this thread to the top of the page? And maybe if TC can bump up the front page with the current numbers.

2 cents
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Mod, can you stick this thread to the top of the page? And maybe if TC can bump up the front page with the current numbers.

2 cents
    Agree
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Wow, it still amazes me every day to see the webOS community standing behind HP Palm and all that webOS has to offer.

Oh..and I put in my vote..anyone care to guess for what platform???
    IT is a strong community. I bough an EVO last week because my Pre is acting up (Screen makes clicking noise and random other issues) But I still voted for Webos! I want to come back but wasn't going to buy a 1.5 year old phone. But it is cool to see people vote be active about Webos even though it is actually smaller then Android and other communities.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast