Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    <thread cleaned>
    **Please stay on-topic and away from personal attacks. Thank you
    Feel like I have to paste my response on the front page to here, because this is nonsense...

Wow, so this made front page news, huh?

To put this poll in context, why not vote in some of the other Sprint community polls?

http://community.sprint.com/baw/poll.jspa

"Which will arrive first, flash for android or an android update?" Active Polls in Samsung Moment

"i would like 2 know who thinks that this andoids system is going 2 b the new leader over apple's iphone?i personally believe that its going have same affects like when the computers came out...apple leaded then got swallowed up by windows...etc " Active Polls in Samsung Moment

"who thinks Russell is one of the best survivors in the shows history?" Active Polls in CBS Survivor Fans
    Those other polls you are posting about were started by "Newbies", it says so on their profiles. The poll posted on the front page was posted by "Sprint Admin". I think that sets it apart a little from the other polls...
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    Feel like I have to paste my response on the front page to here, because this is nonsense...

Wow, so this made front page news, huh?

To put this poll in context, why not vote in some of the other Sprint community polls?

http://community.sprint.com/baw/poll.jspa

"Which will arrive first, flash for android or an android update?" Active Polls in Samsung Moment

"i would like 2 know who thinks that this andoids system is going 2 b the new leader over apple's iphone?i personally believe that its going have same affects like when the computers came out...apple leaded then got swallowed up by windows...etc " Active Polls in Samsung Moment

"who thinks Russell is one of the best survivors in the shows history?" Active Polls in CBS Survivor Fans

Hahaha...Thanks for ruining the fun!...Party Pooper!
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Android (20%)

Palm webOS (71%)

BlackBerry (5%)

Windows 7 (4%)

Total Votes: 498
    FrankenPre2!!!
    hmmmm,,,,,o well,go webos. Looks like a landslide.
    well, the more I think of it, isn't about 70% of Pre+/- users on Sprint?
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Looks like the page is down. Sprint got WebOS'd!

edit: To vote, I went to the home page for the Sprint Community (http://community.sprint.com/), under "Latest Poll" click "View Poll Results", then you can vote.
  9.    #49  
    * Android (17%)

* Palm webOS (76%)

* BlackBerry (4%)

* Windows 7 (4%)

Total Votes: 615
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    I feel like I'm the only one more concerned with future WebOS phones than the Pre2.
    I love how the community continues to barrage Sprint with requests to continue carrying Palm devices.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    I love how the community continues to barrage Sprint with requests to continue carrying Palm devices.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr

I love it too, let's keep it up. As of this post we are up with 82% of the votes. Let's keep it going, webOS FTW!!!
    Android (11%)
    Palm webOS (83%)
    BlackBerry (3%)
    Windows 7 (3%)

Total Votes: 952
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    84%
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    *** sprint says I have to use my old username and password for the community profile and doesn't give me a way to recover it. Whoever runs their online portal never gets it quite done all the way. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkguy View Post
    *** sprint says I have to use my old username and password for the community profile and doesn't give me a way to recover it. Whoever runs their online portal never gets it quite done all the way. :/
    Maybe this will help.
    https://mysprint.sprint.com/mysprint...ForgotUsername
    Quote Originally Posted by cfbauer View Post
    I feel like I'm the only one more concerned with future WebOS phones than the Pre2.
    I'm concerned about both. I'm concerned that the new hardware will come at CES, but that the Pre2 will not progress beyond its current specs. If the new hotness comes and there is no Pre HD/4G then I will make due with the Pre2 because that is my form factor.
    Android (9%)
    Palm webOS (86%)
    BlackBerry (2%)
    Windows 7 (3%)

Total Votes: 1,197

We're leading by a 6 to 1 margin. Not bad for largely a days work. Thanks again to skilly_00 for getting this started.

1049.2 votes for WebOS
    109.8 votes for Android
    36.6 votes for Win7
    24.4 votes for BB

In the last 41min's only 3 votes
    Last edited by warlord9159; 10/29/2010 at 03:12 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

I really think this thread should be on top at all times. Many people are not aware of this poll. The more votes is the better. Let your voice be heard. Have You Voted Yet?
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast