1.    #1  
    Dear all,

Got a problem with my o2 pre plus. Whenever I make a call out the screen will go off and only the gesture bar will be lighted up? I cannot get the screen back by tapping the screen or keying the key pad or taping the power on switch? Help! Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by JM8753; 10/27/2010 at 10:49 PM.
    Sounds like something might be confusing the proximity sensor - do you have a screen protector or case fitted ?
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
  3.    #3  
    I am using the plastic screen protector that came with the pre and I don't have a case. Where is the proximity sensor found? Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by JM8753 View Post
    I am using the plastic screen protector that came with the pre and I don't have a case. Where is the proximity sensor found? Thank you.
    I had this too, pull the protector off and give the screen a good clean especially around the earpiece area (this is where the sensor is located)
    This solved mine, now works perfectly. Although I need to be careful and try not scratch the screen now.
  5.    #5  
    Hi Thanks PreUK, It works fine after I took of the original plastic sheet and now works ok. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by PreUK View Post
    I had this too, pull the protector off and give the screen a good clean especially around the earpiece area (this is where the sensor is located)
    This solved mine, now works perfectly. Although I need to be careful and try not scratch the screen now.
  6.    #6  
    Glad to be in this Forum and thanks again for the help!