1.    #1  
    Hey Guys and Gals,

So Ive read all over these forums that discussed a similliar issue with their pre (the white battery with question mark) but no one has had any solutions to my problem.....

So, one night I plugged my phone into the wall charger and went to bed. I woke up and it was shutoff. I tried to turn it on and Ive got the white question mark icon. I then let it stay in for awhile, thinking maybe the wall charger came loose. It never came back on. I tried setting it on my touchstone. never came back on. I tried plugging it into my computer. It never came back on. Ive switched out the battery, tried leaving it out for awhile. Nothing works...just the bloody white battery with the question mark.

I havent done anything to my phone. Ive never dropped it, banged it up. Ive had the phone for three months. I bought it right after my first pre crapped out on me for no reason (and I bought that one after my palm pixi crapped out for no reason.) So then I got to thinking. I still have my old palm pre, the touchscreen just stopped working but it would still turn on, only the battery was dead. So, I swapped my new pre battery out with the old ones and VOILA! my old pre turns on!

so, the battery has a full charge but for some reason my new pre isnt recognizing it. Its fit in secure, and I know its no upside down or anything like that. Ive even tried sliding a business card between the battery and the phone to make it more snug, nothing. What could this be. Im extremely dissappointed with this entire line of Palms. Ive gone through three of them, and have treated them prestine, only to have them all crap out on me.

CAN ANYONE HELP!?!?!?!
    I had the same issue, I called a Sprint Tech and they could not help me. I then took my phone to a Sprint Repair Tech Center and they could not find a solution (after keeping me waiting for 5HOURS) They gave me an In Store Refurb free of charge ( I have TIP insurance).. Then my information was not transferred properly but that's a whole different story. I'm ON my 10th PRE.. 10th time the charm???