1.    #1  
    Hey guys....

just curious out there....

I have a Palm Pre...its my secondary phone but i wanna sync it with all my contacts in my computer.

As well as music and photos.

Whats the best way to go to sync it, and is there a free application that
    works good enough.

Thanks PEOPLE!

TK.
    check out the product called "the missing sync"

it costs money, but it should do exactly what you are looking for.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Cheaper way if you use a patch to email your contacts....Email yourself ...put it on your desktop and open it up with your address book on your mac wont sync but will have a back up though
    that doesn't sync... Just makes a copy. And the OP was looking for syncing media and files other than just contacts.
    I use gmail and synch my ical, email and contacts to that then synch gmail with my pre. Sounds like a pain but it is really simple and once it is set up it effortless. It has worked really well and I have had my Pre since launch. If i change or add anything to my phone it synchs to my Mac and vice versa. itunes is another story. For now I just drag and drop to my pre in usb mode. I do wish there was a better option (maybe there is, I haven't seriously pursued it). My pictures synch from my phone to iphoto automatically when I connect in usb mode. So far I have seen no need to pay for an app. But then again I am not too picky.
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    Sailing media has a free version of their sync app for music. For contacts, I use Google Contacts. This is nice because it has a good contact merge feature along with a good duplicates finder.