1.    #1  
    After a lot of trial and error I have got MMS working with Tele2 Sweden, sending as well as receiving. It seems that the standard MMS APN setting (internet.tele2.se) is the culprit. Instead I use "surf.tele2.se" (same as for Iphone).

I have attached my updated carriernetworksettings.db3 (WebOS 1.4.5) for you to try for yourselves. For instructions on how to modify carrier network settings, refer to this thread.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Works like a charm!

I'd kinda given up on ever getting mms to work after numerous unsuccessful attempts. Even though I don't send or receive that many mms messages it's nice finally being able to, big thanks!
    Last edited by falchie; 11/01/2010 at 09:47 AM.
  3.    #3  
    Glad to be of help!
    I had success with Tele2 too. I basically followed Tomoqv's example but here are some details for people like me who need the changes spelled out.

I followed the instructions at the start of the ‘modifying WebOS carrier network settings’ thread, copied /usr/lib/luna/CarrierNetworkSettings.db3 to my computer and edited it with the Firefox SQL plugin. In com_palm_data_carriernetworksettings_CarrierNetworkSettings I changed the ‘voicemailNumber’, ‘mmscWapGateway’ and ‘mmscPortNumber’.

In com_palm_data_carriernetworksettings_DataConnectionSettings I changed the apn to ‘surf.tele2.se’ and changed ‘hs_null’ to ‘NULL’ in both the ‘cshnUserName’ and ‘cshnPassword’.

All I did really was copy the changes from tomoqv’s CarrierNetworkSettings.db3 above. Then I copied the file back to my device in two places, /usr/lib/luna/ and /var/luna/data/. Now it all works (but will it persist across an update?).

I have a UK 02 pre + unlocked in Sweden on Tele2 (os 1.4.5) with full paid app catalogue. Before these changes I had voice, sms and data. Now I have voice, sms, data, voicemail and mms.
    Last edited by stuarty; 01/21/2011 at 11:06 AM. Reason: correction
    Cant get it to work... =(

Could anyone with knowhow check my file for what i am doing wrong?

Edit : ive also tried with the file tomoqv attached and that one doesnt work either. =(

Funny thing, my voicemail no. doesnt work aswell as mms dont send (or gets recieved)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Theonlyix; 02/03/2011 at 03:59 AM.
    im using the WOQI 3.14 to send file from desktop to /usr/lib/luna/ and /var/luna/data/

Really bugged by the fact that it doesnt work (even if i rarely use MMS)....
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I have similar issues with Telenor. First I thought that it was simply because they're Norwegian... Jokes aside, anybody have any similar info on Telenor's MMS APN etc?
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LazPL View Post
    I have similar issues with Telenor. First I thought that it was simply because they're Norwegian... Jokes aside, anybody have any similar info on Telenor's MMS APN etc?
    Strange, it worked when I tested it a year ago (Telenor Sweden), maybe they changed the IP since then so the stock settings in the Pre database is obsolete?
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Just upgraded my pre + to 2.1 and MMS works without any manual changes. Voicemail does not work for me and I cannot set a new voicemail number in the phone preferences (just as in 1.4.5 I can add a voicemail number but it is not saved).

Palm pre + O2 UK webos 2.1 Tele2 Sweden full app catalogue
  10.    #10  
    Interesting, I upgraded to a Pre 2 and WebOS 2.1.0 and MMS seems to work out of the box for me as well. Still missing the voicemail no and ability to set it in the phone preferences though.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomoqv View Post
    Interesting, I upgraded to a Pre 2 and WebOS 2.1.0 and MMS seems to work out of the box for me as well. Still missing the voicemail no and ability to set it in the phone preferences though.
    Yeah, but your carrier is Sheep powered. Mine is Norwegian powered. Go figure. Sheep work better than Norwegians, obviously...
    I have a mms from.tele2 sweden i am.nkt able.to.open can u help.me