Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i believe sprint recently stopped giving out replacement phones. everything is now handled through the insurance company.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    i believe sprint recently stopped giving out replacement phones. everything is now handled through the insurance company.
    They gave me one 2 days ago. I had quit paying the insurance. It had to be overnighted, but I went through the Sprint service store. Had a bad usb port.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    I'm on a launch day phone that developed a usb crack after one of Sprint's service centers replaced the mother board and the crack is now one eigth inch on the actual screen and has spidered off a triangle near the usb port that looks like it will fall completely off the phone in the next few weeks. I'm not switching phones until Sprint gets the next webOS device and I have insurance so should I A. "Lose" the phone and pay $100 or B. Take it to the repair store again and see if they can replace the screen/front cover? What would you do?
    First, I could NEVER "lose" a phone like you suggest. Your TEP warranty will cover the crack even if it were damage due to dropping and still just cost you $100. Filing a claim for a lost phone that really isn't lost is fraud.

Personally, I would take it to the nearest corp. Sprint store and see if they will replace it under warranty (free of charge to you). If they won't and you are willing to pay the $100 deductible with TEP then file a claim there.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    well I got my new phone overnighted to me had to call a number that takes you straight to the multi replacement line spoke to executive and he changed it out and everything is good he also said call that number if I have any problems with my phone.
    Sounds like Sprint fixed another one they shouldn't have.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    I'm on a launch day phone that developed a usb crack after one of Sprint's service centers replaced the mother board and the crack is now one eigth inch on the actual screen and has spidered off a triangle near the usb port that looks like it will fall completely off the phone in the next few weeks. I'm not switching phones until Sprint gets the next webOS device and I have insurance so should I A. "Lose" the phone and pay $100 or B. Take it to the repair store again and see if they can replace the screen/front cover? What would you do?
    You should C. buy a pre+ off craigslist and FrankenPre baby!
    I would just go to the closest Sprint store and complain. They will probably be able to help you best.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by precon22 View Post
    well I got my new phone overnighted to me had to call a number that takes you straight to the multi replacement line spoke to executive and he changed it out and everything is good he also said call that number if I have any problems with my phone.
    Congrats! Are you pleased with Sprint now?
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12