Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Does anyone know how to retrieve the photos that are associated with the contacts? I thought I deleted the photos from my phone, but the photo still shows up when the person calls. (They are a programmed in contact)

So the photo is somewhere. Does anyone know how to retrieve this photo.

Any help
    appreciated thx
    I use Google as my default "cloud-based" option for contact management. In my case, when I associate a picture with a person, it pushes that picture out to my Gmail contacts. Even if I delete the picture from the phone, it still lives in "the cloud" until, I either save a different picture over it or go into Gmail and tell it not to use a picture for the contact. I imagine it works similarly if you use your Palm Profile but I'm not sure.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ooneyus View Post
    Does anyone know how to retrieve the photos that are associated with the contacts? I thought I deleted the photos from my phone, but the photo still shows up when the person calls. (They are a programmed in contact)

So the photo is somewhere. Does anyone know how to retrieve this photo.

Any help
    appreciated thx
    Does anyone have any more comments?
    when you "deleted" the photos from your phone, did you physically go to "edit" that particular contact, tap on the photo, and choose to delete photo?
    Or did you go to your "photos" card and delete it there?
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    Contacts sync'd with other sources besides Google will automatically pull in too. All of my Facebook contacts have their profile picture show up when they call. I've never tried to find or remove one though.