1.    #1  
    Has anyone else use facebook on there Pre using the mobile site and seen the changes.
    "Glen honey, I got a question for you. What do you do for a living?
    "I got a question for you. Why are you still here?"
    #WhatsaDollaHolla! http://up-toprec.webs.com/
    www.reverbnation.com/christophercapicherobbin
    http://soundcloud.com/christopher-capiche-robbin
    www.dopetracks.com/JTMoneyBaggs
    Which one are you talking about? The one in the app catalog, or the one on the bookmark page?

Regards,

[i|--Sent from my palm pre.
    m.facebook.com ?

Looks exactly the same to me..
    please clarify which facebook you're talking about:
    x.facebook.com
    m.facebook.com
    or the webOS facebook app?
    The question is when is the fricking mobile digg site going to look different again.

**fuming**
    Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE > HTC Evo + BB Bold
    Looks the same to me.......
    Quote Originally Posted by giograves View Post
    The question is when is the fricking mobile digg site going to look different again.

**fuming**
    yeah...Im annoyed because i cant go on digg.com anymore and PLUS..the dev pulled the app. i paid GOOD MONEY FOR THAT APP!!!!! lol..
    There isn't anything extraordinary about all the mobile app on our device.(IMO)

Regards,

[i]--Sent from my palm pre.
    Last edited by RUSH; 10/26/2010 at 09:01 PM.
    The Digg app was great (IMO)
    Would anyone else here have the issue of x.facebook or touch.facebook (thought they were the same) that the news feed is all out of order .... Sort of the same result when the fullsite shows top news ???

My main reason why I use the app over the web .... Constantly having to hit newsfeed sometimes twice to get the true live feed . I prefer the look the web versions but this small and maybe only my problem deters me from using it .
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    There isn't anything extraordinary about all the mobile app on our device.(IMO)

Regards,

[i]--Sent from my palm pre.
    Rush...Do you keep adding the "e" at the end of "Sent from my Palm PrPrPr&$quot$;?..
    I would like to be able to use Places on FB

My Themes:CLICK HERE
  13.    #13  
    Im talking about the m.facebook.com bookmark. Before the pics never use to be by the names of the friends u have. I added a link so u can see.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Glen honey, I got a question for you. What do you do for a living?
    "I got a question for you. Why are you still here?"
    #WhatsaDollaHolla! http://up-toprec.webs.com/
    www.reverbnation.com/christophercapicherobbin
    http://soundcloud.com/christopher-capiche-robbin
    www.dopetracks.com/JTMoneyBaggs
    Mine looked like that for less than a day and after that, it reverted back to it's original look ever since...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yickyaddy View Post
    Im talking about the m.facebook.com bookmark. Before the pics never use to be by the names of the friends u have. I added a link so u can see.
    never had that happen to me before, and m.facebook.com is my first choice facebook option on my pixi o.o
    Quote Originally Posted by sekondairy View Post
    Would anyone else here have the issue of x.facebook or touch.facebook (thought they were the same) that the news feed is all out of order .... Sort of the same result when the fullsite shows top news ???

My main reason why I use the app over the web .... Constantly having to hit newsfeed sometimes twice to get the true live feed . I prefer the look the web versions but this small and maybe only my problem deters me from using it .
    the facebook touch site sucks. thats it.
    you can't view photo comments
    you can't view notes
    you can't edit photos
    you can't do anything.
    the news feed is jumbled up because, instead of showing the latest news, it simply shows the top news. only. x___x
    Mine I think has always looked like that. Or maybe I just never noticed.

I use both the bookmark and the app at times. Depends on what I hit first.