Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Im having some problems with my Pre Plus for Verizon. It's totally dead. I tried to Doctor it but the computer wont recognize it. Here is a photo. Can you guys help me?

Ok... here is the real story. I left the phone on the back of my car and forgot it was there. When I drove away it fell into the street and got ran over. Poor Pre Plus... Please keep him in your prayers

On the plus side (pun intended), it looks like I'll be getting a Pre 2 alot sooner than I thought.
    I don't care how strongly someone believes in their religion or philosophy, I just don't think any amount of prayers are going to help!

Poor Pre!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Put a case on it and it'll be fine in a week. It's just in shock right now.
    Looks like a typical month old Pre to me.
    Oh cool, an external keyboard.
    Bluetooth?
    I think you have some OREO going on... RIP

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    The plus side to this > Hello pre2. :-D

Regards,
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    The plus side to this > Hello pre2. :-D

Regards,
    yeah , Darn I broke it....

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    LOL!! Great responses, all!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Wow, what a shame, you could sell it on ebay for parts.
    Hmmm?.....It's a Palm Pre, here, let me show you something cool...;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I don't care how strongly someone believes in their religion or philosophy, I just don't think any amount of prayers are going to help!

Poor Pre!
    HEYYYYYYYY! Be positive!
    Hey since it's SHAPED like a hockypuck, and now LOOKS like a hockypuck, it therefore IS a hockypuck!
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I think it's just a virus!

I need a +grade, wanna sell it?
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    hahaha..

Thanks for al the replies everyone. I ordered a replacement off Ebay. The Pre 2 wil have to wait till January for me. Verizion told me that if it was released before my aniversary date I'd have to pay full retail. I can wait...