1.    #1  
    I'm having issues with the Golden 1 Mobile Web page. When I go to it, it loads itself like a normal browser, and doesn't reformat to the size of my screen.

in the past (2 months ago) it would only format correctly if I loaded it up through the bookmarks tab once I already had an arbitrary web page open.

How can this be fixed? Is it a Palm issue or the webpage provider?
    probably web page. What's the url and i'll try it.
    If a resart does not fix the issue, then it might be a web provider thing.

Regards,
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikerage View Post
    I'm having issues with the Golden 1 Mobile Web page. When I go to it, it loads itself like a normal browser, and doesn't reformat to the size of my screen.

in the past (2 months ago) it would only format correctly if I loaded it up through the bookmarks tab once I already had an arbitrary web page open.

How can this be fixed? Is it a Palm issue or the webpage provider?
    I just went to golden1.com on my Pre and it sized it to fit my screen properly. it's the full website, and not a "mobile" version.

I happen to be running the iphone browser spoof, but I doubt that is having an effect because it isn't sending me to an iphone page.

hmmmm, have you had this issue after restarting your phone? also, you have to let the page load before it will resize - which it does toward the end of loading...
    I also went golden1.com, and the page rendered properly on my palm pre. I'm not running the Iphone browser`spoof patch. Here is how it resize to fit my phone: https://www.golden1.com/home/default. I believe its just a glitch in the web page connection.. that can be fix with a (Hard Reset).

Regards,