1.    #1  
    So, someone can to say if yes, and how can I to change the phone number that is registered in phone? Thanks in advanced.

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    You can Flash ur Pre (unlock) it and use it on Cricket or other companies yes. Usually done for cheaper Plans, yes it is possiable to do.
  3.    #3  
    Hi, Tooley.

Thanks for your reply.

So... do you have some idea about how can I to Flash and configure to my especific network? My operator could not to do this...

Now, my Sprint Pre is working with Metadoctor, just with Wifi...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Sprint will not help you unlock ur phone, however sych in my area there is a store that does Provide Phone Flashing services. After the Phone is Flashed, it can be used on the carrier of ur choice. I'm not sure much on the detail of Flashing a phone, I'll go in after work tomorrow and find out what I can, perhaps even get you a site for such how to or what takes Place when Flashing occurs.