Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    [QUOTE=johncc;2731716]What method are you using to attempt to copy the file?

Do you see the Pre in the directory structure of your PC under Windows Explorer?[/QUOT]

I do. However, It was disconnected after a few minutes.
    Nothing is perfect without this sentence.
    www.tinhte.vn - Community Technology Viet Nam
  2.    #22  
    Yes, i do. However, it was disconnected after a few minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by nhatminh305 View Post
    it just can not copy files, but i can install apps by webOSQuickInstall so i think there is no problem with the driver.
    There is something being left out, or something faulty. If you can install apps from webosQI, then your palm driver is enable. Let me ask you a question > what kind of documents are you coping, keep in mind that you're trying to send these documents to a phone, not another PC. I think there might be some limitations.

Regard,

[i]-- Sent from my palm pre.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    There is something being left out, or something faulty. If you can install apps from webosQI, then your palm driver is enable. Let me ask you a question > what kind of documents are you coping, keep in mind that you're trying to send these documents to a phone, not another PC. I think there might be some limitations.

Regard,

[i]-- Sent from my palm pre.
    There are almost mp3 files and some of doc files. I tried to sent their to my phone, but it was working a few minutes, then it said:"The divice could not be found".
    For example: I was sending 10 mp3 file (about 50Mb). When it was about 30~40% done, it showed the warning. Then, It stopped working. I had to disconnect and connect it again, then I tried 70%-60% left. In general, I could not send all of the documents in 1 time.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12