Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 85
  1.    #1  
    since it appears the pre2 will not come to sprint this year, how much longer will you hold onto the original pre? myself ill give them until ces in january, then if we do not get a big announcement of a better phone ill buy the epic 4g. i love webos but they need to play some serious catch up here in the market.
  2. #2  
    ditto
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird34608 View Post
    ditto
    i just wish they would throw us a bone and at least give a hint that a new phone is coming next year. i still cannot believe they are going to miss the holiday shopping season.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    i just wish they would throw us a bone and at least give a hint that a new phone is coming next year. i still cannot believe they are going to miss the holiday shopping season.
    I totally agree with you this time fixxxer1022. ^^

    I'm keeping my palm pre until... If sprint choose not to sell the pre2 I'll get one some other way. I love this webos too much to let it go.
  5. #5  
    95.54 Days and not a second longer!
  6. #6  
    I just got mine for free last month with a three-year $35 per month plan from Bell Mobility, so my guess is three years.
  7. #7  
    I'm still on my launch day pre and it's falling apart but until it die I'm keeping it until jan. I waited 6 months from jan 09 to june 09 so I can wait for the perfect phone !
  8. #8  
    I have a launch day Pre Plus that has no problems and intend to keep it until it falls apart or I need a new phone or my contract expires. By then I hope the Palm and HP will have a super phone in the offering.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  9. #9  
    Pretty much till it's FUBAR. I have another Pre Plus hybrid and Bell Pre in stock.
  10. #10  
    I plan to keep mine until Sprint gets another model. Prob gonna wait out the Pre2, if that's the phone they get. But I think/hope theyll get the new HPalm Pre3 or whatever they're gonna call it.
  11. ieko's Avatar
    Posts
    354 Posts
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    #11  
    I have a Pre+ on VZ, the keyboard & GPS issues drive me crazy. VZ 3G has been a mixed bag. The price of service is high.

    I'm stuck until ETF < new 3G Sprint phone or LTE VZ Phone.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    i just wish they would throw us a bone and at least give a hint that a new phone is coming next year. i still cannot believe they are going to miss the holiday shopping season.
    HP s not just phones. they probably don't "see it" as "missing" the holiday season. There's a new Pre2 to upgrade to after all
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    95.54 Days and not a second longer!
    hahaha! I got my stop watch set

    Only 2 years & 4 months left in my contract... I'm going to gamble on there being a new phone by then. The key part for me is whether or not I still have my phone in my possession and in one piece until then.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I'm still on my launch day pre and it's falling apart but until it die I'm keeping it until jan. I waited 6 months from jan 09 to june 09 so I can wait for the perfect phone !
    This was my plan until last Friday. The touch screen stopped working, after trying everything under the sun I had to either pay the $100 deduct or try somethin new. So I went with the HTC Evo. It actually does a lot of great things, others not so great. Harder to navigate for sure. As soon as HPalm comes out with the superphone I'm coming back to webs for sure. Granted it has options for video res when recording, predictive text, 8 megapix, and its gotta be faster than this thing!
  15. #15  
    I year old sprint pre is still mint condition so I will wait until I actually need a new phone.
  16. #16  
    they already gave a hint and said a variety of new hardware is coming out in 2011.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by protofa View Post
    they already gave a hint and said a variety of new hardware is coming out in 2011.
    I've heard that too. Hope its true!
  18. #18  
    A Pre2 with WebOS 2.0 isn't enough for us. I want MORE. Our Pre's (originally launch day phones, now refurbs) are holding up moderately well. If they die before the real next generation phone shows up, we're off to the Android market. If the next gen isn't available on Sprint, we'll probably be off to the Android market. If the next gen isn't Sprint 4G, we'll probably be off to the Android market.
    Author of Exch-Calc, Dog Years, Cat Years and all future creations of Pre-zy Software. Available in the Application Catalog.
  19. #19  
    I'm going to wait till CES.. obviously we are going to be pushing 2 years for a new phone.. depending on how soon after CES they launch. history has said 3 to 6 months. after CES.

    They already missed the BIG holiday boat so now what? no rush?
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by callderek View Post
    This was my plan until last Friday. The touch screen stopped working, after trying everything under the sun I had to either pay the $100 deduct or try somethin new. So I went with the HTC Evo. It actually does a lot of great things, others not so great. Harder to navigate for sure. As soon as HPalm comes out with the superphone I'm coming back to webs for sure. Granted it has options for video res when recording, predictive text, 8 megapix, and its gotta be faster than this thing!
    I kind of wish I got the EVO in june so I could get another upgrade in June 2011 in my eyes the evo is getting old. If android come out with phone bigger and better than the EVO and EPIC on sprint than I might switch.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions