1.    #1  
    Hi everyone!

Ok, so I know that the Palm Pre does not sync with iTunes anymore and hasn't been able to do so for some time. I am wondering if the Palm Pre will be recognized as an iPod in a car stereo with an iPod connector. Does anyone know if this is possible? I have a deck with a USB port where I can plug my iPod in. So what I was thinking of plugging the Pre into the USB port in the deck and see if it will work. Has anyone had any experience with this?
    it may work
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    It probably won't work the same way an iPod would: usually those types of systems that are specifically for iPods treat the head unit as a type of remote for the iPod, and the iPod does the playing of the music, sending an analog signal to the head unit.

However, if your system has a USB input, it's likely that it can read a USB drive with mp3 music on it, playing the music on the drive as if it were an mp3 CD. In that case, the head unit would be reading the digital info and playing the music itself. And that ought to work for the Pre as well, since it can look like a USB drive. You might have to put the music at the root or something, but it seems like it should work just fine.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer