1.    #1  
    I don't know if this has been stated before, but I just found this out and I thought I'd share it with you guys. when your using the browser, and you want to go to the previous page, you swipe back (obviously) but when you want to go to the page you were just on, forward, you just swipe forward instead of pressing the foward icon on the screen. Pretty cool.
    Last edited by palml0ver; 10/24/2010 at 09:22 PM.
    yup forward swipe goes forward, thanks
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Didnt know that! thanks!
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
  4.    #4  
    no problem
  5.    #5  
    lol you guys are funny.
    <thread cleaned> Please keep the posts about the equipment and OS, and not about the members themselves. Thank you
  7.    #7  
    HelloNNNewman your a good guy. Lol
    ive been trying this forward swipe thing for awhile and it never seems to actually go forward.. especially in places like the app catalog.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter883 View Post
    ive been trying this forward swipe thing for awhile and it never seems to actually go forward.. especially in places like the app catalog.
    Then you're not doing it right.

"Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    it works in browser, not in most apps, if any

exeption is advanced gestures when turned on, for switching between open fullscreen apps
  11.    #11  
    yeah I've only noticed it working in the browser, doesn't seem to work in anything else. It does work in the backrounds app though. Back swipe to go back a page and forward swip to see the next page.
    [QUOTE=vza33;2729792]Then you're not doing it right.

[IMG]
    Hahaha...Keep posting those and you'll get that menu disabled by the mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter883 View Post
    Mines work great.. Just slide swiftly from over the leftside to the right. That's the awesomeness of the gesture area.:-D
    works perfect for me also. Thanks for the tip.