Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    how could i change the alarm dashboard notification icon? where is it located and whats the name of it? ive been slowly themeing my pre and id love to change this.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    how could i change the alarm dashboard notification icon? where is it located and whats the name of it? ive been slowly themeing my pre and id love to change this.
    Is that even possible? What would you like to change it too?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Is that even possible? What would you like to change it too?
    another icon i found. im sure it's possible, most other icons can be changed already.
  4. #4  
    they are usually in usr/palm/applications/ name of app in the image folder or /usr/palmq
    /sysmgr
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    another icon i found. im sure it's possible, most other icons can be changed already.
    Oh, I see. I guess someone who knows how to do make this possible might lend a helping hand.

    Good luck.
  6. #6  
    "they are usually in usr/palm/applications/ name of app in the image folder or /usr/palmq
    /sysmgr "

    oh, cool... didn't know this!

Posting Permissions