1.    #1  
    So I searched for a patch for this, because I can't figure it out. Is there a way to send a mass text to a "group" of contacts? For instance I couldn't find a group feature so I have been using "Company." However, If I type in the company, it just lists all the people in that company and I still have to enter each one individually.

Is there some easier way?
    No way to do groups natively on the Pre, but there are several free apps that you can use txt group is one that I can think of now.
    I use super contacts, a free version that lets you set up a few groups for a mass email or txt. It works well and if you need a larger list to mass message there is a paid version as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    No way to do groups natively on the Pre, but there are several free apps that you can use txt group is one that I can think of now.
    It's such a bummer when you need to do a task... the phone does not have that feature or capability. Ugh! I hope 2.0 or the ones following that have some features the phone really needs.
    i suggest txt group as well. it definately delivers. it is kind of wierd that we can't do this natively.
    theres a patch.. love it
  7.    #7  
    What's the patch called?
    I bought the app Mail Lists and use it frequently. Works well for both texts and email.
    The Preware patch is called Unlimited Recipients.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Unlimited Recipents doesn't allow for groups it just takes the cap limit off the messaging app. To make the groups you will need one of the apps mentioned in this thread there is no patch for that.