1.    #1  
    Because I just bought my Pre Plus a week ago.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Doubt it.
  3.    #3  
    Ugh thats what I thought. Thanks for the reply though!
    Are you a new customer?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Wait, hasn't Verizon been out of stock of the Pre's for a while? did you buy that Pre off eBay of something?
    If the rumor about 11/11 for a release date holds true, and you are under 30 days since your upgrade, I don't see why you couldn't return it for the Pre-2.
  7.    #7  
    Well no its just that I knew they did that for Blackberry Storm customers. I bought it from VZW store. They had to special order it, but only from another store since my town isnt popular with Palm devices.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Then if you did by it from the store you can do what neutron said and return it and get the Pre 2 if it releases on Nov 11
    Yeah hopefully you will be in your 30 days return, I wonder about the MHS on the pre2?
  10.    #10  
    Oh well in that case I really hope its released the 11th. I got it on monday so thats cutting it close. (This weeks monday)
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    If you make enough of a scene, they will pretty much do anything for you
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    If you make enough of a scene, they will pretty much do anything for you
    Hope your local police are as forgiving. In the end, VZW can tell you to go pound sound.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Or if you be extremely nice, im sure they would.

I was getting a replacement Pixi Thursday at 4PM, he told me that i would get it on Monday, so i nicely asked if there was any way to get it sooner, (Which i knew there was overnight shipping for 10 bucks.) he checked and got me over night shipping and waived the 10 dollar fee.

Ordered at 4PM Thursday, got it 11AM Friday.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neutron View Post
    Hope your local police are as forgiving. In the end, VZW can tell you to go pound sound.
    If it's within the 30 days, they don't have a choice, it's what they advertise.