Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by livinofframen View Post
    I don't think it is unreasonable to hope to get a thank you note from a homebrew developer you've donated to.
    you seems to be in the minority. But, please donate to them anyway!

you can consider your paypal confirmation to be your thanks.
    im not biast , ill take a thank you but i dont expect them at all !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    they are developers not customer service reps....have you ever met a software developer in real life?...not to stereotype but alot of them are the type of socially challenged dorks you might remember from high school who thought a great friday afternoon was spent in the computer lab instead of at the pep rally...
    Also, after you've bought the App you can always send them an email letting them know how happy/unhappy you are. I have sent emails to the people behind Saucelifter,Photo Effects +,Sparkle, Jump O' Clock, Dr Podder, and others and I've always gotten a quick response with a thanks for supporting their app.
    Do you use their creations? If yes consider that the thank you.

for example I don't expect rwhitby and webos internals to thank anyone who donated to them, since they most likely already use Preware.
    You already got the software that made you decide to do the donation. What more thanks do you need?
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12