1.    #1  
    Hi, Folk. You all right?

Well... I Living in Brazil and I buyed a Palm Pre from Sprint, now working with a Metadoctor to bypass the activation screen. I'm using just like a PDA, with Wifi to access the Internet.

Our CDMA operator told me that they can to enable, but his technicians don't know how to configure the Pre, or/and if there is something to "hack/unlock".

So... Somebody can help me about "what" I need to hack/configure/change in my Pre to enable in our CDMA network? I has searched, but I found nothing exactly about this...

Thanks in advanced and Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    What frequency's are you on in Brazil or your network?
  3.    #3  
    Hi, Lepodo.

We use the same frequence of USA.

My real problem is unlock and configure the Palm Pre... The rest about network, I can solve without problem...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Correct me if Im wrong but there are a few mobile phone unlock sites, You would have to pay a few bucks for the code but it would be worth it. can anyone confirm this?
    did you ever get it to work? I am going to Rio for Carnaval and want to data roam for foursquare and fb uploads