Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Just a heads up Spotify is now available in the UK app catalogue
    Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Its working well really nicely done webOS app

It's good to see some mainstream apps in the UK app catalogue things are looking up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Benuk; 10/25/2010 at 10:05 AM.
    Like Palm, idiots not so much? Visit MockTheAfflicted

twitter: @benfysh
    And boy is it good - you can access all your own music offline!

Even without webos2.0 my pre's really pumping now:

1. Spotifiy (music on the move)
    2. Forums beta (quick posting while in bed)
    3. Govah (blisteringly fast)
    Patches (louder speaker is current favourite)
    4. Beeb player (BBC everywhere - although flash & the iplayer will rock)
    5. Touchstones (i've now got three & should probably stop - i hope the palmpad is compatible)

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    I live in Norway, where Spotify is supported, but have a Pre that was activated in the US. How do I get Spotify?
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    my life is now complete. one of the last remaining things i've missed since the jump from android a few months back.

now i just need "gentle alarm" to be ported and i'll be in heaven
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by olebl View Post
    I live in Norway, where Spotify is supported, but have a Pre that was activated in the US. How do I get Spotify?
    First I would mail Spotify about the fact their app aint available. Just so Palm might get a blowtorch on their *** and stop blocking our access to the App Cat.

Secondly I would use IPKFetcher2 to d/l the Spotify app to the computer and WebOS Quickinstall to instal it on the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    First I would mail Spotify about the fact their app aint available. Just so Palm might get a blowtorch on their *** and stop blocking our access to the App Cat.
    Emailing spotify will unfortunately make no difference if the phone is seeing the US app catalog, why would they make the app available there if spotify itself isn't available in the US?
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Just grab it with IPK Fetcher. I did too and Spotify works brilliantly on the Pre!
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Will it only work with a premium account? I have a free account and can't log in.

Scratch that. It now says Premium account needed for mobile instead of error 404.
    Last edited by Jimbode; 10/28/2010 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Left question for info.
    Do you also experience some bugs with creating offline playlists? When I want to enable a playlist for offlinemode the playlist above the one i select is starting to download the songs. Very strange, this happens on my pre and pixi plus.

Also it has some memory leakage? Pixi is acting slow sometimes when using spotify.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums Beta
    Anyone experiencing the same?

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jempen View Post
    Do you also experience some bugs with creating offline playlists? When I want to enable a playlist for offlinemode the playlist above the one i select is starting to download the songs. Very strange, this happens on my pre and pixi plus.

Also it has some memory leakage? Pixi is acting slow sometimes when using spotify.

Hi just tried doing this on my Pre and the playlist I selected not the one above it downloads.

With regards to memory leakage I have not noticed any on my Pre plus.
    Like Palm, idiots not so much? Visit MockTheAfflicted

twitter: @benfysh