1.    #1  
    I finally did it, After months and months of my pre's slider and cramped keys I decided to buy a pixi. I will likely be swapping boards from a pixi plus and I wanted to know, what should I expect from the pixi other than awesomeness.
    You don't have to slide the keyboard open to type anymore. A smaller screen yet a better keyboard... and as you say the continuing awesomness of webos. :-D
  3.    #3  
    Smaller screen isnt a big deal for me considering I am incredibly near sided in my left eye, from what ive heard the keyboard on the pixi is easier to type on so.... I used to have a curve 8330 which was awesome but blackberry os is just pitiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    Smaller screen isnt a big deal for me considering I am incredibly near sided in my left eye, from what ive heard the keyboard on the pixi is easier to type on so.... I used to have a curve 8330 which was awesome but blackberry os is just pitiful.
    I hear that.. On a serious note though, if you're happy with your Pixi ~ then I'm happy for you.

Yes, the pixi keys are more flush, and have a clicky feel to it. If HP|Palm could make the pre keys feel like the pixis... that would be super awesome. :-)
    The typing experience of the curve and pixi don't really compare...the curve blows the pixi away [re: typing only].

As compared to the pre, the pixi will feel much slimmer, b/c it is .
    I own both and prefer the pixi. I like the screen size. It's so small, light and thin. Keyboard is the best! Battery life is better. Overall a great experience especially at 768.
  7.    #7  
    Ordered my pixi off of ebay so it may be a while before it arrives, 8-10 days of agony... but I definitely look forward to it
    have a pre plus and two pixi plus' and I have to say I love everything about my pre and pixi, but if I could combine the screen size of the pre, the keyboard of the pixi, the speed of the pre, and the thinness of the pixi, I'd have my perfect smartphone
    well put bradenfontaine!
    plus one!!!!
    after you do the coms board swap remember to webos doctor it with the rom I have n my thread that way you get sprint nav and all that other sprint poo
    Quote Originally Posted by Quills View Post
    The typing experience of the curve and pixi don't really compare...the curve blows the pixi away [re: typing only].

As compared to the pre, the pixi will feel much slimmer, b/c it is .
    I disagree with the keyboard. The keyboard from the Curve feels like some kind of cheap plastic, I prefer the rubber-like keyboard from the Pre, though the keys are smaller.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I used the 8330 for two years and loved the keyboard. But I like the Pixi's keyboard just as much, maybe more because of the rubberized keys. (I just keep hitting the spacebar twice for a period, but I'm getting used to it not working that way.)

I never thought I'd say this, but I don't know if I could go back to the BB OS, not after using the Pixi and WebOS. I would miss the app selection and multitasking too much.

Hoping the next 8-10 days go by quickly for you!
    btw awesome Location: GuyFromNam, well said.
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro_qc View Post
    I disagree with the keyboard. The keyboard from the Curve feels like some kind of cheap plastic, I prefer the rubber-like keyboard from the Pre, though the keys are smaller.
    While that may be true, its very easy to use. One thing that blackberry did right was keyboards.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    after you do the coms board swap remember to webos doctor it with the rom I have n my thread that way you get sprint nav and all that other sprint poo
    Thanks gitit, I will probably have to watch your awesome vid on the swap, hopefully I will be able to get a bad esn pixi plus for cheap. Btw does it matter if it is an att pixi plus or vzw pixi plus?