1.    #1  
    Hi

(UK O2 Palm Pre)

Im trying to find out if i can unlock my pre so that i can use it with a t-mobile sim. Im getting a much larger device and i cant get the deal i want on o2 but there are things i love about my pre so i want to be able to keep it for when i need a smaller device.

Ive had a good browse and search through the forum but i cant seem to find much info . . .

Free preferably , but paid if i absolutely must... can i unlock my pre?

(please dont flame me im not abandoning the pre, and im not trying to put it down)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkus View Post
    Hi

(UK O2 Palm Pre)

Im trying to find out if i can unlock my pre so that i can use it with a t-mobile sim. Im getting a much larger device and i cant get the deal i want on o2 but there are things i love about my pre so i want to be able to keep it for when i need a smaller device.

Ive had a good browse and search through the forum but i cant seem to find much info . . .

Free preferably , but paid if i absolutely must... can i unlock my pre?

(please dont flame me im not abandoning the pre, and im not trying to put it down)
    Yes, I own an unlocked German O2 Pre and use it when I go to Europe. However when I want to access anything here or reload my Palm Profile on it in the states I just use my sons T-Mobile SIM (because I am on Sprint). Works like a charm... although I only get Edge data here, as opposed to the 3G I get when in Europe.

I bought mine unlocked but I think Nextgen or something like that sells the unlock.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    I bought mine unlocked but I think Nextgen or something like that sells the unlock.
    Can anyone who has used NextGen vouch for their legitimacy?
    I presume this is them: http://www.nextgenserver.com/
    I haven't used them but NUMEROUS people here on the forums have and I haven't seen any complaints of fraud.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups