Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    still not showing up in my list POO
    POO is not a known feed name. What URL are you using for it?

Screenshot your Manage Feeds page showing that you have both the webos-testing-all and webos-testing-armv{6,7} feeds configured properly.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    still not showing up in my list POO
    I believe you are the first to ever list their POO on Precentral.net!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    POO is not a known feed name. What URL are you using for it?

Screenshot your Manage Feeds page showing that you have both the webos-testing-all and webos-testing-armv{6,7} feeds configured properly.

-- Rod
    I believe he just meant the word poo, some Americans and others use to express frustration, Rod.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I believe he just meant the word poo, some Americans and others use to express frustration, Rod.
    Yes, I know

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    You could check out babycenter.com its free to register. there are al kinds of magazines (american baby and baby talk are two that are good). there are question forums on baby center that might help you get some answers. good luck and congrats .
    is the above in reference to the POO comment or posted in wrong thread
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    is the above in reference to the POO comment or posted in wrong thread
    Well reading his/her other posts, I'm thinking he is just talking to talk. None of his/her other posts make any sense or fit in with the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Yes, I know

-- Rod
    Kinda like how some Americans think Vegemite tastes like poo...right? I bet Rod's got a different opinion. I, myself, have never had it.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123