Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    I'm curious with the number of falsely labeled Seidio exteneded batteries, which extended batteries do you have n what is their default MAH. If nothing else this should give us n others a good idea of the extended batteries that are available along with their default MAH. I know I'd feel more secure in my purchase if I knew what other people are experiancing, than going by what's advertised.

Palm Pre
    Seidio 2600 MAH
    2300MAH
    my mugan 1400 actually says 1465
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    my mugan 1400 actually says 1465
    I had to edit,,my bad you said seido,,,i had/have one ,not in use anymore. Don't remember exactly but it was way way under what it was suppose to be.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Any extended Battery.

I am using Seidio, Plaese state battery of any Brand, and the default MAH.

Thank You
    amzer 3800mah for podcasts & music playing 8~ hours for my shift. Around halfway drained by the time I get home
    from dr.battery: manufacturer rating 3583 mah. Calculated left 3511 mah

amzer 2800mah the rest of the time
    Last edited by patricksmangan; 10/21/2010 at 09:03 AM.
    I have seido 2600 that dr battery shows as a 2300. I use about 1-2 % per hour under light usage and about 4% per hour streaming radio.
    Seidio 1300
    Dr. Battery says it has 1363
    I've only been able to charge it to 1352. and that took some work. like, turning off the phone radio so nothing came in, because calls/alerts took more juice than the battery was allowing to flow in. once it gets up to about 1330, it just trickles in. like less than 100mah current.
    beats the heck out of a stock battery, especially one that was down to 65% health like my old one!
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    amzer 3800mah for podcasts & music playing 8~ hours for my shift. Around halfway drained by the time I get home

amzer 2800mah the rest of the time
    oh my goodness, that's huge!

(that's what she said.)
    hahaha but it's ugly
    Seidio 2600 and it is actually 2300.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    I think it's great to see such information
    and it makes it easier to compare into a solid investment. My 1st Seidio 2600 (2300) is acting up, (not stable) so I've got a replacement coming in today. Depending if this is stable or not, I may keep it or try either a amzer3800 or Mugen3800 or 2800. I'd like to get my moneys worth as I know we all would.

Thank you
    there is a huge thread around here discussing this and with users posting their actual results from Dr Battery. The general summary is that all of us with Siedio batteries have batteries that are labeled as having more capacity than they do. Ironically, dr battery reports that my stock palm battery actually has more capacity than my 1350 siedio - the siedio reports itself to be 1150. my "2600" reports iteslf to be 2300, so they obviously just wrapped two 1150 batteries (1150+1105=2300) and then falsely labeled it as 2600.

the general opinion seems to be that no one should buy anything from siedio, and instead buy from Mugen.

I'm curious whether anyone has contacted Siedio to complain and/or get it replaced with a battery that reaches the capacity they advertise. Anyone have this resolved with siedio?
    Quote Originally Posted by igobytony View Post
    Seidio 1300
    Dr. Battery says it has 1363
    I've only been able to charge it to 1352. and that took some work. like, turning off the phone radio so nothing came in, because calls/alerts took more juice than the battery was allowing to flow in. once it gets up to about 1330, it just trickles in. like less than 100mah current.
    beats the heck out of a stock battery, especially one that was down to 65% health like my old one!
    Did you actually calibrated it? 1363 seems to be the manufacturer rating not what it really has.
    Don't trust the capacity value while charging.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Just Called Seidio and pointed them to the Precentral.net forums, told them to type in a general each for extended batteries or Seidio 1350 n 2600, n they will see what we know. I had told them it's better for them to be honest with their product, and it may be easier to just label with the correct Mah. I'd hate to call the BBB, but if needed I will, currently it's false advertising on seidios part.