Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Has anyone experienced this? I still get notifications of an event even tho I've deleted it from my calendar. (I'm using Google Cal.) For example, I have a Bible study on Wednesday night, it was canceled, so I go to google cal (on the pc) and update. I check Pre's calendar and the event is gone. But when 8pm rounds around I still get an notification that I have a Bible study. Any ideas?
    I had the same issue for about four months. Deleted the appointment on the Pre, deleted it from Google Cal and sure enough, every day I got a 3:30 pm reminder of the non-existent meeting. Drove me absolutely nuts. Even after a partial erase it still haunted my Pre. Was on the verge of doctoring to get rid of it and one day it just disappeared.

So my best advice is to just wait, eventually the entry will run out.
    Same problem I reported a few days ago. Can merge my thread here.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...-reminder.html
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    The only thing I can think of offhand is that you should open your calendar and go to SYNC NOW from the drop down menu after you have removed the event and see if it still shows up.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    What makes this problem interesting and probably a bug, is that the reminder appears for the old tine even though the event has been moved to a new time. When I tap the reminder to open the event the Pre reports that "the event no longer exists."
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    [QUOTE=Mordbane;2723926]I had the same issue for about four months. Deleted the appointment on the Pre, deleted it from Google Cal and sure enough, every day I got a 3:30 pm reminder of the non-existent meeting. Drove me absolutely nuts. EQUOTE]

was it a calendar pop-up reminder or an email reminder from gmail?

Also, did you look at your palm profile calendar to see if a copy of the even is hiding in there?
    Same issue/bug here. It looks like it happens only for repeating events.