1.    #1  
    Can someone please help me transfer my photos, patches, home brew stuff, address book, ring tones, etc. from one Pre plus to a replacement. I had to replace mine due to poorly functioning keys.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmiles View Post
    Can someone please help me transfer my photos, patches, home brew stuff, address book, ring tones, etc. from one Pre plus to a replacement. I had to replace mine due to poorly functioning keys.
    Make sure you have updated your Saved Package list in Preware, installed save/restore from Preware and then select everything and save it.

Then connect your Pre via USB to a computer and copy your DCIM folder (for pictures), save/restore folder (for homebrew apps and patches), and any music or ringtone folders you have added/created.

After your new device is activated, connect your Pre via USB and copy all the folders you copied previously back on to your new Pre. install Preware and then Save/Restore, go into Preware and update the saved package list then close Preware. Go into Save/Restore and restore Preware. Once that is done, go back into Preware and open your saved package list, you should see all of your homebrew and patches. You can either select "install all" or click on them one at a time.

That's it in a nutshell. You will need to re-assign any custom ringtones you had to your contacts/apps.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    good deal pastor I would go nuts trying to explain how to do all that. Even though I could do it all myself with no issue lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    good deal pastor I would go nuts trying to explain how to do all that. Even though I could do it all myself with no issue lol
    Thanks Sha, afterall, my calling is trying to communicate things in a simple understandable way.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks pastorrich1. That was exactly the info that I needed. I appreciate it very much. That answer should be posted as a sticky.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmiles View Post
    Thanks pastorrich1. That was exactly the info that I needed. I appreciate it very much. That answer should be posted as a sticky.
    Thanks, but it really isn't detailed enough to be a sticky. I figured you had some knowledge of Preware since you are patched and hombrewed so I didn't need to go into all the little details that a new user would get hung up on.

Just the facts man... just the facts.