View Poll Results: Which Should Sprint Do?

Voters
191. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint, Please Get the Pre2!

104 54.45%
  • Sprint, Just Focus on the Next Gen Palm Phone!

87 45.55%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    the pre2 is not what I really wanted. But if it came out on Sprint I would get it to hold me over until our unicorn super phone gets here.
    If my cracked up, peaces falling off Pre doesn't last until the release of a Palm superphone on Sprint then yes, I want Sprint to carry the Pre 2 right now. But if it can last until the superphone hits then I don't really care.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    If my cracked up, peaces falling off Pre doesn't last until the release of a Palm superphone on Sprint then yes, I want Sprint to carry the Pre 2 right now. But if it can last until the superphone hits then I don't really care.
    +1

I would buy the Pre 2 at cash price if available on Sprint, but wouldn't use an upgrade for it. If I bought it, I would still upgrade when the nextgen WebOS phone comes out. But like Rylelinstl, I'll be fine without the Pre 2 if it isn't coming to Sprint.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Unless Android makes major changes in the next year I don't see moving away from WebOS for my next upgrade. Android phones may have nicer hardware at times, but it doesn't make up for the UI. So, yeah, I'm interested in the Pre 2. Or any next gen WebOS phone.

Palm's "fail" for the Pre 2 hardware ( in my opinion ) is no autofocus on the camera and no digital compass. And if WebOS 2.0 still doesn't support OGG and FLAC files someone at HPalm needs to be smacked. EVERY Linux distro supports them (they are open specs), it is ******** they purposely dumped them from their included libraries.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123