1.    #1  
    i have Govnah installed on my pre. When i go in and try and change the profile from the palm default it does nothing. I click on screenstate 500/1000 and it goes back to the befault screen and where it says profile still says Palm Default. It will not let me change any of the other options Frequency, Temp, or any of the other options. Sorry i searched and didnt find many options. Any help would be great. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kunedogg View Post
    i have Govnah installed on my pre. When i go in and try and change the profile from the palm default it does nothing. I click on screenstate 500/1000 and it goes back to the befault screen and where it says profile still says Palm Default. It will not let me change any of the other options Frequency, Temp, or any of the other options. Sorry i searched and didnt find many options. Any help would be great. Thanks
    you have to install uberkernel also
    and do a hard reset after the install.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Along with the latest Govnah you also need to install the latest Uberkernal.
  5.    #5  
    Thank you all very much. Im doing that now. Thanks to the mods for not moving!!
  6.    #6  
    When doing a webos update do i need to remove the Kernal and Govnah? I have thanked all of you that have replied.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks to all that helped me out. Its working great!! Love WEBOS and the DEV!!!!!!! Best phone ever!!! ***@ DROID!!!!
    Nope! webOSinternals has made them update safe.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"