1.    #1  
    I was listening to music... all of a sudden the music stopped. I looked at the phone and it was rebooting. So far this is pretty normal for the Pre. I go back to my music app and there is no music. Then I notice all of my pics and vids are gone. Now when I plug into my Mac as USB everything is gone. Any idea what could of happened?

Also: now when i press the button to awaken the Pre I no longer have to unlock it by swiping up the "unlock ball" (for lack of a better term). Any idea how this happened? I don't think I installed any type of patch that would be related to that. The latest patch i installed was "fixed keyboard brightness"

Any insight is appreciated. Thanks
    There is no spoon
    Guess I should specify: the phone rebooting abnormally probably caused the file system to corrupt. Probably nothing to do to fix that one.

The no unlock button is a glitch that happens every now and then. Reboot and all should be well.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Adding on to NachoB, Rwhitby has said that a kernel crash can cause data corruption.