1.    #1  
    2 of my apps have updates available, GeoStrings and RadioTime (name changed to something else)

RT update has been out a few days, and geostrings just today ... what happens is it downloads the install, then says it failed, and I get a pop up that I must restart my device "system adjustments must be made before installation can continue"

needless to say ( but i will!) ive restarted, and even shut down restarted and still can not update the apps!

is it happening to anyone else or just me?

EDIT .... turns out I can not download ANY apps from the catalog at all ..... I get the same error message about restarting
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Me neither, maybe there is something going on with the app catalog.
  3.    #3  
    oddly enough I shut down, pulled battery and when it came back on it says no longer logged into my palm profile ... asked me if i wanted to erase!!!! I said no, now its starting up just like the 1st day of turning it on *sighs* i hope everything is not lost!!!! grrrrrrr
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

4.    #4  
    ok most everything is lost of course .... and no matter what I do know, I can not connect to WOSQI *grrrr* I finally happy my PRE had been "good" for MONTHS!!!!

Messaging app will no longer work either ... can not add gtalk, or yahoo (there are no current patches on the phone since it reset itself)

5. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Ditto --- ended up using 'the doctor' and re-baselined the phone with NO pre-ware add-on's. Something tells me that we are going to see some OS changes soon --- could it be the start of HP webOS 2? I'm hopeful !!!

In the meantime -- I'm gonna leave it baselined w/o the 'nice to have items' from the homebrew community~
  6.    #6  
    I wish .. I think its jsut another BUG of the Pre Minus *sad* I want to love my PRE, really I do ..

Maybe with 2.0 (if we ever really get it!)

Same issue for me....had to Doctor last night. I was pointed to a repair utililty but could not figure it out.
  8.    #8  
    upsidedown, is there a question about the repair utility we can try and help with? Ive used it many times and its a great tool! sometimes though, DRing is the only thing that works though

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Have you been able to solve this issue yet. I have tried for 2 days