1.    #1  
    Has anyone noticed that since the last update the notes field in Outlook on the Pre shows up in html code? However, when you click on edit, it shows up correctly in html.

I contacted PocketMirror, my sync program just in case and this is what they said:

This is caused by a problem in WebOS 1.4.5 and affects all Contacts in the Pre, not just those in the PocketMirror "Outlook" account.

Palm is aware of this problem and we hope they will have this problem fixed in a future WebOS update.

If you open a contact to the Edit screen and view the note, it will not show those characters and will be easier to read.

Could not find any thread on this.
    There actually are a few previous threads on this. HardBeatZ from Palm even responded in one of them.
  3.    #3  
    Sorry, I see in the old thread in the Treo forum that you had a hard time finding it, too. What I don't see is an actual answer from Palm, just "they are aware of it". Annoying! Seems like everytime we get an update a new bug emerges...
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aliweb View Post
    Sorry, I see in the old thread in the Treo forum that you had a hard time finding it, too. What I don't see is an actual answer from Palm, just "they are aware of it". Annoying! Seems like everytime we get an update a new bug emerges...
    Has anyone ever published a new version of software that didn't create a new bug, typically at least one per one that was fixed?