1.    #1  
    What is the best way to customize your Pre lately?

I've been out of the loop for a long time, but back in day PreWare was were it was at.

Has much changed?

I have a new friend with a stock/default Pre, and I told her that it is capable of SO much more...

But... I'm kinda dusty!

Any help would be great!

Thanks.
    Preware is still where it's at!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    preware is still where it's at.

first thing to do with preware is install uberkernel and govna so you can overclock to 1ghz!
  4.    #4  
    1Ghz!!!?

Nice, is it stable? 800Mhz was the stable way back when I used it. What a world of difference it made!

Any EASY way yet to get Preware OTA without the USB, etc...?
    the unstable version is SR71 and that clocks your pre to 1.2ghz.

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    the unstable version is SR71 and that clocks your pre to 1.2ghz.

lol
    no so unstable for me!!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

and no, you still need to USB and use WebOS QI to get Prware or the stand alone installer.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    A developer named Sconix has put out a couple huge patches lately that let you configure many various functions from only a few patches. Before you go too patch-crazy you might look into advanced configuration of system preferences and Advanced Configuration for App Launcher. You will also probably see Mode Switcher talked about a lot too. Check out the wiki's if they seem like your style.
    You might consider the Super Patch if you really want to quickly upgrade your phone.
    http://www.precentral.net/super-patc...-ever-obsolete
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~