1.    #1  
    I walked past the O2 shop in Altrincham on Friday and there were workmen in there ripping out the palm display. This could mean one of three things.

1. O2 are ditching palm.
    2. The shop is being refitted, it's just coincidence that it's starting with the palm display.
    3. A new display will be fitted gearing up to a new device release!

Heres hoping it's option 3!
    +1 on the 3. option

But it could be 2. as O2 should still be selling the Pixi ?
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    As long as it's not #1.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    As long as it's not #1.
    Hoping for #1 so that it wont be sold exclusive as last time. Big failure to just sell to 4-5 European countries instead of the whole EU. On the other hand it wasnt a finished product with the earlier versions of WebOS so maybe it was good after all.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Quote Originally Posted by tenkian View Post
    I walked past the O2 shop in Altrincham on Friday and there were workmen in there ripping out the palm display. This could mean one of three things.

1. O2 are ditching palm.
    2. The shop is being refitted, it's just coincidence that it's starting with the palm display.
    3. A new display will be fitted gearing up to a new device release!

Heres hoping it's option 3!
    So, was it 2 or 3?
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    So, was it 2 or 3?
    He probably went back to the shop and this quandary sadly happened to him. We may never know what befalls the little O2 shop in Altrincham!!!

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  7.    #7  
    I'll see what has happened today at lunch. Altrincham is where I work, and it's been the weekend. Knowing O2 they knocked down the palm stand for more iPhone room!

I'm hoping it's not O2 exclusive, I'm on Vodafone!
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    O2 warrington removed the dedicated palm stand last month, and just put the phones on display like any regular phone.

i also hope the next phone is not exclusive, i do not want remain on O2 anymore
  9.    #9  
    The palm display has been replaced with a coming soon display for microsoft kinect!

I asked about palm and they are not stopping selling the phones.

I asked about any new phones and he said he's not aware of any new phones yet.