1.    #1  
    Help my pre slowed down to a crawl, and is unusable.

I was using my phone just fine one seconds, normal speed pre, then I turn it off for 6 hours (because I was at great America and wanted to conserve battery) I come back turn it on, 8 mins later it is still booting! 8 ****in minutes! so I decided to orange+sym+R to restart, 6 more mins it finally boots up, HOWEVER the phone is slower then ****, it takes 14 seconds to load bookmark/browser, 7 seconds of slow glitchy animation to re-orientate it to landscape, i got patch to extend the bookmark count and it, so i swipe the screen to go to the bottom of them (i only have 15 or so) and i can see the phone skipping ichh by inch as it slowly scrolls to the bottom.

go to the launcher, takes a few seconds to pop up, i move to a different page it takes 4 seconds to change.

I go into a text msg, I start typing and there is a DAMN DELAY from what I am typing to what is getting written on the txt msg.

I know the pre is slow, but this is slower this is at a crawl, the normal pre goes lightning fast compared to this.. please help.

This has happened before, about 3 weeks ago, I doctored it, it fixed the problem, but there has to be an underlining problem! to have it happen again so soon like this, please help.

Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/16/2010 at 12:57 PM. Reason: updated title
    do you overclock with screenstate?

Maybe its stuck in 125mhz mode.

If thats the case go to Preware and remove the modified kernel so its on the stock kernel and reboot.
    what patches, if any are you using? do you overclock? have you tried a battery pull yet?
  4.    #4  
    omg lol,
    I was just about to run repair utility/doctor and I decide to check govnah, i look here while its taking forever to load, and sure enough it was in 125mhz mode like u said lmao..

Thanks bro.

no problem, I used to have that problem all the time with the F104 kernel.

The warthog kernel in the testing feeds doesnt have this stuck-at-125mhz issue.
    F105 is the way to go...Just use screenstate instead of making your own.