1.    #1  
    Well, I took the Pre + to VZW this morning to just see if the battery is bad, I've tried battery Dr and it fails every single time (tried about 8 times and its very frustrating when it gets to 98% and then fails). Apparently they wont just stop switch the battery out, they have to test it if its bad, which takes 2 hours. So until about noon I am without my pre, we shall see. Oh and I had to Doctor my phone back to stock and my angry birds that I bought didnt upload anyone know why? OH and last thing, I still had 4 tabs under the lancher where I put that patch on there, the DR didnt delete it?
    The doctor didn't delete my launcher pages either, and I had like 8.
  3.    #3  
    thats strange, and also I downloaded the halloween theme on my phone, decided I didnt like it and deleted it, along with the patches that went with it. But still when I turn on the pre theres a little pre that flashes in halloween colors. While its cool, i'd like it gone.
    Hmm...

Try the webOS Repair Utility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosgarage57 View Post
    Well, I took the Pre + to VZW this morning to just see if the battery is bad, I've tried battery Dr and it fails every single time (tried about 8 times and its very frustrating when it gets to 98% and then fails). Apparently they wont just stop switch the battery out, they have to test it if its bad, which takes 2 hours. So until about noon I am without my pre, we shall see.
    The Test the did took less then 10 min for me. I'd wonder why it's taking yours so long? I told them it's draining faster then normal and they were like yep you have a "fat" battery
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?