1.    #1  
    Hello,

I'm new to the Palm Pre, I'm coming from a Centro.

I made a folder on the Pre and put in some .html files. How do I access those files once in the Pre? I'd like to make a bookmark to one of those files that then can in turn access other files within that folder. It's a very simple basic html document.

Seems I need a Windows Explorer type of program but I can't seem to find one for the Pre.

Thanks
    Curtis
    internalz
    Internalz is the only file explorer type program for webOS.

But I don't believe it will help with what you want to do. The Web Browser in webOS will not open local HTML pages, so there's no viewer once you select the file. Not sure why, perhaps a security issue. It seems like a very logical, obvious thing to do (especially since it's called webOS) and I was surprised when I discovered it's not possible.
    I'ved used pReader to open local .html files. After backing up my texts in the messaging app using Save/Restore, I used pReader to read the html file and it worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post
    Internalz is the only file explorer type program for webOS.

But I don't believe it will help with what you want to do. The Web Browser in webOS will not open local HTML pages, so there's no viewer once you select the file. Not sure why, perhaps a security issue. It seems like a very logical, obvious thing to do (especially since it's called webOS) and I was surprised when I discovered it's not possible.
    Actually, it is possible to open local HTML files with the web browser. Please see this thread for instructions on how to do so:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...tml-files.html
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)