1.    #1  
    Hi, I have tried to search but I get no answers:
    I am a google fanatic and the Palm is awesome at syncing to google...however I have a few questions:
    1. Is there a patch/app etc for syncing the tasks of google calendar to the tasks or memos or any kind of app, I read about some app that syncs to a seperate service for tasks, but it does not reference anything about google tasks. I use my laptop to setup my tasks and then would rely on my phone to be "reminded" about them etc.

2. Is there a patch to allow calendar to be viewed in landscape (I own a Pixi) I enabled ubercalendar and I love seeing my info and not just color blocks, however the view would be less cramped if I could just "tilt" to see it in landscape.

3. Can someone direct me to the most up to date method for the best music app and steps to add music from the computer to the phone....AND....possibly a link to an up to date and simple method for "teethering"? I am new to this technology (does it void any warranty?...Sprint)

Thank You in advance,
    I love this palm, but perhaps the pre is a better fit for me (I have 30 days) On a side note is there any news on palm pre's slider issues?
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmithjr42089 View Post
    Hi, I have tried to search but I get no answers:
    I am a google fanatic and the Palm is awesome at syncing to google...however I have a few questions:
    1. Is there a patch/app etc for syncing the tasks of google calendar to the tasks or memos or any kind of app, I read about some app that syncs to a seperate service for tasks, but it does not reference anything about google tasks. I use my laptop to setup my tasks and then would rely on my phone to be "reminded" about them etc.

2. Is there a patch to allow calendar to be viewed in landscape (I own a Pixi) I enabled ubercalendar and I love seeing my info and not just color blocks, however the view would be less cramped if I could just "tilt" to see it in landscape.

3. Can someone direct me to the most up to date method for the best music app and steps to add music from the computer to the phone....AND....possibly a link to an up to date and simple method for "teethering"? I am new to this technology (does it void any warranty?...Sprint)

Thank You in advance,
    I love this palm, but perhaps the pre is a better fit for me (I have 30 days) On a side note is there any news on palm pre's slider issues?
    1. There isn't one to my knowledge. I would highly recommend Done! Or the beta instead. It works great.

2. I would love this too. There are patches to enable this in pdf, messaging, and email but not calendar to my knowledge.

3. I'm on verizon so I can really help...

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums Beta
    In regards to your question about the Pre slider issues, it seems all the new ones recently have had some major build quality upgrades in regards to the slider and keyboard.
    I can't answer 1 & 2 but once you instal Preware( if you haven't you should) find a program called Music Player (Remix) 2.0. It's a great app.

File transfer is as easy as plugging your phone into your computer and opening up the USB side of your phone, creating a new folder(not asolutely necessary but makes it easier, for me, to keep it organized) and dragging your music into it.

If you're the type of person that likes seeing album art with your mp3s, you must embed your files using (there are others) mp3tag.com(it's free). There's also a 10 min video on youtube that will give you step-by-step instructions.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmithjr42089 View Post
    possibly a link to an up to date and simple method for "teethering"? I am new to this technology (does it void any warranty?...Sprint)

Thank You in advance,
    If you have the pixi, you cannot wifi tether. You can tether via USB by using MyTether. Paid program, here is the link.
    My Tether : Tethering for Palm Pre - turn your Palm Pre into 3G WiFi router!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html